Halton & St Helens Voluntary and Community Action (VCA) is inviting you to nominate volunteers for an award to recognise and reward their time, commitment and valuable work they give to enhance our communities.
The Volunteer Awards evening on Friday 3rd November at the Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, will provide the chance to celebrate their contribution
The Awards are open to:
- Volunteers who both live and work in either boroughs of Halton or St Helens
- Volunteers who live in either boroughs of Halton or St Helens but engage in volunteering elsewhere.
Volunteer nominations can be made by individuals or groups for the following categories: –
- Individual Volunteering Award
- Young Volunteer Award
- Personal Achievement Award
- Trustee / Committee Member Award
- Team Volunteering Award
In addition, the Robin Pilkington Special Achievement Award, sponsored by the Rainford Trust in Memory of Robin Pilkington, will be chosen by the judges from ALL of the entries received and will be awarded to the nomination that is significantly outstanding.
If you want to nominate a volunteer that you believe deserves recognition for the amazing contribution they make to our community? Please contact Halton & St Helens VCA on 01928 592405 or email email@example.com
The closing date for entries is Monday 16th October.