Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and Government guidelines, all public places of Widnes Crematorium must be closed. Therefore, the Book of Remembrance, Hall of Remembrance and public toilet are closed to members of the public until further notice.
Advice and information
It is absolutely essential that we protect our staff and visitors to Widnes Crematorium from undue risk.
We are applying simple measures to help protect all of our visitors to our crematorium. We would encourage all visitors to adhere to the following:
- Chairs in the crematorium have been spaced two metres apart following Government guidelines – please do not move the chairs any closer together.
- Please catch coughs and sneezes in disposable tissues or on into your elbow (not on your hands) and then discard the tissues in the bins provided.
- Please try not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Those attending our crematorium should, where possible, try and maintain a sensible clearance area between others and should avoid social gestures such as shaking hands, kissing and hugging.
- Please do not touch the coffin during the service in the crematorium.
As always we remain focused on delivering a high quality service and to continue doing so the guidelines above must be adhered to.
All enquires can be answered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org