Looking for exciting things to do this February Half-Term?
Halton has you covered, with our list of 50 Quirky Things to explore, you’ve got something new to try every day this half term! ✅
From discovering a dinosaur’s footprint, escaping to an Island to Meet a Fairy and a Hog, or experiencing the thrill of virtual reality – you won’t find these experiences anywhere else!
Here are our top seven things to do this Half-Term⬇️:
- Immerse yourself in the magic that inspired ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’ at the Lewis Carroll Centre ✨
- Pat and sit on the famous pig statues at Norton Priory Museum & Gardens
- Discover a dino-print in Runcorn Hill Park, which was formed in sandstone during the Triassic period 200 million years ago. Then head to Esposito’s for a delicious hot chocolate
- Explore the magical statues at Wigg Island Nature Reserve and enjoy the trail of whimsical figures with views of the Mersey Estuary♀️
- Hop aboard and go full-steam on a miniature locomotive at Runcorn’s Miniature Railway
- Spark your curiosity and hands-on in a science lab at Catalyst Science Discovery Centre
- Ride on a virtual reality rollercoaster and experience another world at VR Warehouse Ltd.
Want to try out one of our 50 Quirky Things? Take a pic and tag us @visithalton with the hashtag #HaltonHighlights and you could WIN this month’s prize – £20 Esposito’s voucher
➡️ Click the link to visit our website to see the full list of 50 Quirky Things to do in Halton! https://visithalton.co.uk/
#visithalton #haltonhighlights #visitliverpool